Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Let's Hear Some Testimonies!!!

I would like to welcome all. This is a place to talk about the things that our belief in God through our Savior, Jesus Christ, has done for us. It is a place to shout out your testimony. I'll start with one...

Recently, I celebrated my one year anniversary of totally accepting Jesus Christ. In that time, I fell ill to the machinations of the adversary in that I would succumb to the prodding and nonsense that would come my way. I would fall into bouts of my old self...allowing myself to become angry and judgmental. Through prayer, faith, and love I was able to overcome these diabolical manipulations. I have been able, through trust in God, to achieve an overwhelming joy and peace in my life. I was reading the Bible, yet not fully committing myself to the Savior. Then, as I was studying the Word one night, it became crystal clear...

John 16.33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Thank you, Jesus...

No comments: